For that reason, we offer a reliable, all-day childcare service in a healthy environment as well as stimulating activities and projects.
The daily routine for infants is as follows:
- 7:00 am – 9:00 am: inter-group early day care service and open breakfast
- By 9:00 am we expect all children to have arrived. This period is envisaged as a peaceful start to the day. After arriving, the children may want to cuddle for a while, look at books or draw. If the children are hungry, they can have some breakfast.
- 9:30 am: morning circle
- Until lunch, selection of learn and play activities or projects (indoors or outdoors)
- 11:30 am: Lunch for infants
- 12:00 pm: Lunch for three to five year olds
- Afternoon nap for those who wish (no obligation)
- Free play indoors or outdoors and selection of activities
- Treat time / Pick-up period